They there, I’m Teresa Mae!
I am a small town Montana girl who ditched her 9-5 job at the age of 24 to pursue her dreams. Marketer, writer, brand developer, advertiser, graphic designer… there are plenty of words to describe what I do, but I choose to use the words that describe who I am instead. Educator, designer, and storyteller.
10 Random Facts About Me:
1. I live in Montana
2. Yes, the curly hair is natural. No, I don't know how I got it (its a family mystery!)
3. My relationship with God is #1 always
4. I love to travel! Give me mountains, beaches, and historical architecture! *swoon*
5. I wanted to be an interior designer when I grew up. Now, its more of a hobby
6. Disney is my happy place
7. I hate pickles with a passion
8. I never plan on getting a real tattoo. But, I'm a bit obsessed with henna. I mean, who doesn't like drawing on themselves?!
9. I was homeschooled
10. Moxie is my favorite word